联合国教科文组织国际创意与可持续发展中心2018年招聘公告 2018 Global Recruitment Announcement of International Center for Creativity and Sustainable Development under the Auspices of UNESCO (Category 2)
The International Center for Creativity and Sustainable Development (hereinafter referred to as ICCSD) under the Auspices of UNESCO (Category 2), approved at the 38th session of UNESCO General Assembly in November 2015, was established in Beijing. In 2017, the People’s Government of Beijing Municipality signed an agreement with UNESCO, and in April 2018, the Office of Organizational Structure Committee of Beijing Municipality approved ICCSD’s legal status as a registered public institution, becoming the world's first UNESCO Category 2 center with the theme of "creativity and sustainable development". With the support and guidance of UNESCO, the Centre intend to build the world’s high-level international platform that aims at creativity and sustainable development, and includes the functions of research, training, exchange, communication, demonstration etc. The Centre shall become a first-class think-tank gathering talents throughout the world, building a global renowned “laboratory of thoughts” with a focus on creativity and innovation. It shall promote cultural exchanges and cooperation, disseminate and support Chinese enterprises, technology and culture. ICCSD will provide its employees with competitive conditions. The remuneration for specific position is subject to the relevant remuneration standards of the Center, including "Five Insurances and One Fund"(social insurances and the housing fund) and other related welfare.
Now, in view of the needs of the Center for carrying out work, a number of staffs will be recruited openly, and the relevant requirements are announced as follows.
I. Recruitment Positions
10 staff members will be publicly recruited for the Public Institution (ICCSD). For details and specific requirements of the recruitment positions, please refer to the 2018 Recruitment Brochure of International Center for Creativity and Sustainable Development under the Auspices of UNESCO (Category 2) (annex).
II. Application Conditions
(1) Observing the Constitution, relevant laws, and abiding by civic ethics;
(2) Being honest & upright, well-conducted, with good professional ethics, and professionalism;
(3) Earnestly studying and implementing the Party's theoretical line, principles and policies, and love the cause of creativity and sustainable development;
(4) Having a bachelor's degree or above, with 2 years or longer working experience in related fields; or master's degree or above;
(5) Proficiency in listening, speaking, reading and writing in English or French, and excellent oral communication skills;
(6) Having good service consciousness and team spirit, and having strong organization and coordination ability;
(7) Having a good mastery of office software, with strong language and writing skills;
(8) Having the professional background and ability required for the position, having a strong sense of responsibility, capable of working under high pressure and being able to accept the work challenges;
(9) Being under the age of 45 in principle, in good health;
(10) Foreign personnel shall meet the conditions for handling Chinese work visas, the conditions for handling "Employment Permit for Foreigners" and residence permits for foreigners, and other conditions required for the corresponding positions;
(11) Overseas students shall have foreign (overseas) academic qualification and academic degree certified by the Service Center for Overseas Studies of the Ministry of Education, as well as the professional education background required for the position;
(12) In compliance with the relevant provisions of the avoidance system, and satisfying other conditions required by the positions.
For job information and specific conditions, please refer to the 2018 Recruitment Brochure of International Center for Creativity and Sustainable Development under the Auspices of UNESCO (Category 2) (annex).
III. Application Procedure and Preliminary Examination of Qualifications:
The recruitment will be conducted online and no on-site application point will be set up. Applicants are required to complete the Application Form of International Center for Creativity and Sustainable Development under the Auspices of UNESCO (Category 2) and the application materials and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format before the specified time. Please fill in the application email and the application form with the title in the format of "position to apply for + applicant's name". Each applicant is limited to one position.
Application Period: 24:00, November 1, 2018 ~ 24:00, November 23, 2018.
The applicants will be subject to on-site qualification examination according to the job requirements. The time and place of qualification examination will be notified separately. Please keep the lines of communication open.
IV. Matters to Be Explained
(1) When filling in the "Photo" Field of the "Application Form of International Center for Creativity and Sustainable Development under the Auspices of UNESCO (Category 2)", the applicant must upload his/her recent clear portrait photo, print the Application Form, and then scan and save it in PDF format after signing with a black signature pen at the "Promise of Integrity".
(2) The application materials shall include personal resume, identity card (for collective registered residence, copy of household homepage stamped with the seal of collective account filing unit is required), academic certificate, degree certificate, foreign language achievement, professional and technical title certificate, major academic achievements, published articles, work performance materials and other supporting documents stating the compliance of the position requirements.
(3) The candidates shall ensure that the phone number they left for online application can be connected through during the whole period from the qualification examination till to the end of the recruitment. If any candidate fails to receive any notification due to ineffective communication, the consequence will be borne by the candidate himself/herself.
Consultation time:Monday-Friday 9：00—17：00
International Center for Creativity and Sustainable Development
under the Auspices of UNESCO (Category 2)
November 5, 2018